Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Irritation/pimples In Pubic Hair Region Only

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am almost 20. I just noticed today a group of small pimples/irritation on my groin Only, which kind of resembles the pimples one would get after shaving too close; but i have pubic hair and have not shaved in a month or so. I had unprotected sex about a day / day and a half ago with a girl. She had very sharp and spikey several-day-old pubic stubble, and because of the positions, there was intense grinding/friction of our groin regions. From what i've gatherd, it seems most likely to be just a rash/irritation area from friction, or a molluscum(?)infection, or, unlikely but possibly scabies? If you have seen this before or have any light you can shed, please let me know, thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Irritation/pimples In Pubic Hair Region Only
justguy wrote:
I am almost 20. I just noticed today a group of small pimples/irritation on my groin Only, which kind of resembles the pimples one would get after shaving too close; but i have pubic hair and have not shaved in a month or so. I had unprotected sex about a day / day and a half ago with a girl. She had very sharp and spikey several-day-old pubic stubble, and because of the positions, there was intense grinding/friction of our groin regions. From what i've gatherd, it seems most likely to be just a rash/irritation area from friction, or a molluscum(?)infection, or, unlikely but possibly scabies? If you have seen this before or have any light you can shed, please let me know, thanks

Yeah its probably from her.. stubble

IF it doesn't go away.. I would go to a doctor.. ALSO if it does go away, but comes back again I would see a doctor..

Have you talked to her about this?
|
Did you find this post helpful?