Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Teeth Falling Out

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
Hi. My name is Mevie. I am 37 today. My problem is that all of my life I have had health problems, now I am faced ( for 10 years now) Fibro, Myofascial Pain and Chronic Pain, with all their little "friends" that go along with them. The main problem that I am facing right now is that in the last 45 days, I first had 7 teeth fall apart and the dentist actually pulled those. Now, I have 21 teeth left. I have tried to tell two dentists about my health and neither have even heard of these diseases, and I have tried to explain them, but they don't want to listen. In the mean time, I have been in sever pain for the last 3 weeks. After the removal of the 7teeth, the dr. gave me only 8 tylenol 3 and told me that that would be enough. What can I do? Has anyone had this experience? Please help me. I am on SSI so I am very limited to who I can see. I need these teeth out before they start breaking off while I am sleeping and going between other teeth, like before.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hey
have you seen a prosthedontist? perhaps they can help.
|

replied September 10th, 2011
solution
Mevie, I am having same problem as you. It was due to weak health. have outdoor qi gong activities in morning and evening. In fact everything related to your 5 sensory organs, matters.
|

To prevent any further damage to your dental health do the following yogic practices:
1. Surya Namsakara.
2. Sheetali Pranayama.
3. Seetkari Pranayama.

Kirit Thacker,
Sr. Yoga Consultant,
Divine Wellness.
|

Teeth's problem is bone's problem. It means you are having bone's problem.
|