Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Gabe's 4 Month Portraits! (Page 1)

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
User Profile
I finally got them emailed to me!

So I can post them for you fine folks.
I'm at my mom's right now.
Gotta work at 2. Yuckers.

But I thought I'd get on & post.
I miss you guys.
If I don't get the internet soon,
I will surely perish.

Anyway, here you are.
Sorry they're so small.
That's the only resolution they sent me.
Confused

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

& Here are two of my two one & onlies.

I'm in lalalaLOVE.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
god they are such amazing pictures! I love the ones of you and gabe and chris and gabe, those are such great pictures! he's growin up so much!!! i love the one with his name under it, i love him! it doesn't feel like four months, aaaah!
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
How cute!!!!!!!!! What a handsome little man! He's getting so big. I'm so jealous! We still haven't gotten our family portraits done yet. Yours is beautiful
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
those came out great! my favorite is the first one but the one of chris holding him in the air is wicked cute too. where did you get them done?

i hope you get internet soon. i don't know how i'd get by without it.
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
JCPenney! My mom works there, so we got a 20% associate discount, plus, I have a portrait club card, so it was ANOTHER 10% off. We paid $120 for a package that would've cost us like $200. SCORE ONE FOR KRISSY!

& Thanks guys!

I'm SO happy with how they turned out.
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Those are really nice pics. I love the one of you and Gabe. He has such a great smile!
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Great pictures!!!!!!! I Like them all.

i could never get my husband to take a family picture. if i did he would have an evil face.
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Supporter
Hi
You have a beautiful family Girlfriend. What a handsome little man Gabe is. He's such a happy baby! Thanks for sharing!
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I love those pictures! I can't believe that Gabe is 4 months already. It seems like it was just last month when he was born.

Luke will be about that age whenever we get our family pictures done and I was concerned he would be too little. However, after seeing yours and how well they turned out I think we made the right decision Smile
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Those are awesome pictures. You have a lovely family!!
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I love all the pictures, they all really turned out good! Your lil family is so cute!
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i forgot you didnt have internet i was wondering where you went, the pics turned out great , i love the one of chris holding gabe in the air that one i soo cute, all your pictures are cute, gabe is growing soooooooooo fast its crazy i remember you posting your birth story lol. it makes me excited to get joseph and jordynnes pics back, me and hubby didnt get in any of the pics, i didnt wanna lol, we should have though,. family pictures are cute Smile glad he cooperated, jordynne had a pouty face the entire time and crying so i hope to get some good ones.
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i must say i was super excited when i saw the post title Very Happy and i was not disapointed! gabe is freaking adorable as always and u look gorgeous! love the family pic too.
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Very Happy Thanks so much, guys! You make a momma's ego swell, lol.

I think the next time we get portraits done is when he's 6 or 7 months. I can't wait. I love choosing outfits, lol.
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
OMG he is soooooooo cute.. I like the picture of you holding him like with the hand and hes just lying there
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
What a cute little family Smile He looks lovely in red. You did a good job getting him to smile for most of the pictures!

Morgan
|

replied July 26th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
those are awesome pics. i love the outfits you picked too. your little guy is adorable and the pics look like you were all having so much fun!
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2007
Supporter
Aww Krissy those are gorgeous pictures!! My favourite is the first one.. he's such a handsome little guy.

You look great too, momma! =)

<3
|

User Profile
replied July 27th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
very cute photos krissy! you know chris always reminds me of Kian from UK boyband Westlife! He's a pic

if you google 'kian westlife' you might see what i mean!
|

replied July 27th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
AHHH!!! Krissy...can you believe he was in your belly?!?!?!?! He's soo precious!!!!!!!

I love the family pic!!!!!!!!!!!

He's TOO handsome!

Sarah
|
12 >>
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply