Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Recipe Ideas?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Okay I'm so sick of cooking the same things all the time. I do cook as healthy as possible but I've run out of ideas!

Can anyone give me so good meal ideas that don't take all day to cook?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hmm im not sure, i always like spaghetti, i got some wheat spaghetti i havent tried yet though.
I like to make chicken with barbeque sauce and seasoned salt.
i tried a thing once with stuffing and chicken and cream of mushroom soup kinda like a casserole ina sense it wasnt to bad. I hate makin the same thing all the time too, i try and do different things but its hard to do, i always usually season everything the same all the time. or buy the preseasoned meats too. i always like making frozen veggies they taste better then the canned stuff sometimes season em up a lil bit.
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You ladies should check out the "easy recipe for busy moms" sticky in the baby talk forum!! There's a lot of great ideas over there.

What kind of foods do you ladies kids like?

Adriana always likes one thing this day, and the next day she won't eat it. She goes through spurts. One week she eats excellent, and the next she barely eats. This week and a half has been a non-eating week. Confused
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i mostly only eat white meats, ima lways up to try new things that dont take forever to make, i like making stuffed mushrooms i found the recipe in my cook book and they are sooooo good, jason hates mushrooms but i like em and so does my friend brandy so i can make em while he is gone. Josephs the same way , the wic lady said he was underweight but i think shes an idiot though, he looks totally fine. some days they eat like theyre starving other day sthey dont hardly eat, lil kids are just an odd bunch. im thinkin about getting pediasure though for him.
|