Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Am I Pregnant

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
i had my period on July 10 -15 then after i was done with my period me and my husband had unprocted sex and for two days i notice that i been havind some discharge is like brown and some blood is this normal this never happen to me i read around and they say for me to get a check up and a pregnancy test is this true
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
hi hun!!
in my opinion i'd wait until you missd your next period to take a test...
bc this soon after intercourse you probably wouldn't be noticing signs or
anything..
goodluck and keep us posted!!
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Thank You
thanks for the advice
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
you're welcome!
and good luck!
i hope you get what you want
Wink
|

replied July 25th, 2007
your sweet hopefully iam not pregnant but do you think this could happen that i could be pregnant
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
there's always a possibility of pregnancy with any kind of sex (protected or unprotected)...
so yes pregnancy is a possibility...
but..
the only way to know is to take a test after your missed period!
its hard but ya just gotta wait it out...
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Experienced User
Yeah there is a possibility, but theres no way you would be able to tell yet. You have to wait untill you missed your next period, and take a test.
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
missed period equals test!!!!! lol

and the brown discharge...usually thats from spotting bt im not sure how early you can start to spot in pregnancy?

good luck
|

replied July 26th, 2007
Hey Guys Thanx For the Comments
My doctor called me and said nothing to worried about is probably blood left from my period but i explain that this is my first time and never happen to me and he said if my august period doesnt come then to worry and get the pregnancy test
|