Medical Questions > Nutrition > Mediterranean Diet Forum

Free Mediterranean Diet Healthy Weight Loss Plan

hi. I'm 27 year old male and i'm obese. I want to lose weight and i need free mediterranean diet healthy weight loss plan . Can someone help me please. I have no idea what is this diet about . I have just heard of it and i want some tips and explanations and stuff like that. Is it efficient ? Can I lose weight if I'm on this diet ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 3rd, 2009
Hello lopatavila

My name is Vincent.
I came across this article somewhere and I hope its helpful.
The diet is very simple.
Just mix the ingredients together.

Mediterranean diets are gaining in popularity because they offer low-fat, low carb alternatives to typical diet foods. If you or a family member suffers from high cholesterol, you may want to alter your eating habits in a better direction.
Mediterranean diets are based on simple ingredients put together in a variety of delicious and exciting ways. I encourage my family members and friends to eat lightly in the Mediterranean style.
You may prefer to use extra virgin olive oil to spice up these dishes. The nutty, fruity flavor of the olive oil lends a delicious light touch to practically any dinner or lunch food. Mediterranean diets do depend a great deal on extra virgin olive oil.

Mediterranean food is easy to prepare.
A Greek, Italian or Spanish salad require merely a few basic ingredients that you can purchase at any local supermarket. You can make your salad with fresh lettuce, plump cherry tomatoes, wonderful kalamata olives, and a hint of balsamic vinaigrette topped off with feta cheese.
Wow!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply