Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Pink Discharge / Blood / Spotting One Week Late Period

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hello All,

I have a little issue and maybe someone can help. My period is One week late and today (7/24/07) I got my period but it's not normal all it is is Pink Discharge/Blood/Spotting....and I told my BF and he said maybe its the Pills that I am taking but...the way he said it like I couldn't be pregnant ike it doesn't believe that could be it.....But I don't know I think he does want to have a baby with me....

Get back to me please!!!!!!!!! ASAP

Thank You Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 27th, 2007
Experienced User
When I was on the pill it messed my periods up pretty bad. Maybe its just the starting of your period, or maybe you are pregnant and are having implantation bleeding. I never had any bleeding during my pregnancies but all women are different and some bleed through their whole pregnancy.Maybe you should take a home pregnancy test, or go to your doctor and get a blood test done.That would be the only way to truly tell. Good luck! Very Happy
|

replied April 20th, 2011
I saw my period on the 12 of march and my due date is the 12 of april and i have not yet seeing my period i take pregnant test and it was nigetive is it possible it was too early taking the test and i saw dark red spot and when i wipe i saw nothing but white disgarge .
|