Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Ways That I Can Increase Girth

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hey everyone

I'm 17 years old and i have a little bit of a problem, im new and hopefully im posting in the right area.

I have a 6 in penis, but i believe i have a problem with my girth. I was wondering if its the fact that I started masterbating at a young age.

Also what are ways that I can naturally increase my girth. I have money, but I'm embarrassed to ask my parents to buy me anything that would increase the size and girth of my penis.

Im only 17 years old, but I would like to see the size and girth of my penis grow. Are there ways that I could do this naturally or are there other ways that I can possibly buy something that will help me in this area for the near future.

Thanks to anyone that can help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Penis size is not related to masturbation.

Your penis length is average, so you have no reason to change that.

As far as the girth, I don't know of many safe, effective, and natural ways to change that. I usually recommend that people stick with their natural shape and size unless it is so extreme that it causes pain or makes sex difficult.

Penis size is almost never as much of an issue to women as it is to men. A lot of men don't realize that not all women want a big, long, thick penis. Some women like them big, some women like them medium, some really don't care either way, and some women like them small. Personally, I don't care much either way. There are good things about a big penis, and there are good things about a small penis. Wink
|

replied August 1st, 2008
you still want to know about increasing your girth man?
Ive got ideas to get you a nice, thick dick... Let me know if you are still interested.
|

replied October 30th, 2012
hi chad1972. i also got aproblem about my girth i wanna take it to another level. i mean bigger. im 26yrs nw but if you are intrested pliz im in so need of this. thats if you still wanna help. thank you in advance.
|

replied February 18th, 2009
increase girth of my dick
please advise as to how i can become thick?
|

replied November 5th, 2009
during 75% erection(not full, that will cause injury), make a loop with your thumb and index finger, tighten it around the base of your dick as much as possible(dont hurt yourself). then as compress your dick head with your other hand and hold for like 10 minutes. do this several times a day everyday( you can take an occasional day off). Also look into kegels and milking techniques.
|

replied June 6th, 2012
Visit maleinch site. This website teach you how to increase girth naturally.
|
Quick Reply