Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

Cannot Urinate Because of Hemorrhoids

I have so bad hemorrhoids that I cant even pee as it should. Please help, tell me all the natural and unnatural remedies, cures, magic whatever Sad I mean what worked for you guys? Tried modolex + painkillers , put teas on it and nothing seems to help... And the outbreak is just horrible.. I wouldnt wish it to my worst enemy.
Many thanks to those who read and write
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Geniri_Ducato
|

replied October 2nd, 2007
You Poor Thing!
A doctor can and will fix this problem of yours - forget about modesty for ten minutes and just go get it checked out.

Trust me - nothing your physician does will be any worse than what you're feeling right now!
|

replied October 9th, 2007
Fight Hemorrhoids With Fluids And Fiber!
Yes, I have found that painful hemorrhoids affect the ability to urinate.

I have suffered with hemorrhoids for about 25 years. I have tried many methods and most of them gave some relief. These include surgery, ointments, suppositories, pain killers etc.

Often a combination of approaches brought the greatest relief. Yet they kept coming back until I discovered that the key is in the diet.

For starters, I find a good combination of fluids and fiber worked best.

PS. Not too much fiber without fluids, as this can backfire and cause more damage. Not too much fluid as your bladder will fill very quickly.
|

replied September 16th, 2012
Sit in a tub of hot water. It will relax the muscles so you can urinate. Pee in the water.
|

replied May 6th, 2015
I have found that hot water irritates and makes mine swell worse. I use a combination of Rectacare, Tucks, and Nupercainal. I alternate these about once an hour for pain releif. For the swelling, now don't laugh, I put a cold washcloth as a wedgie where I counts. I sit on it and wear it all day, cooling it as needed throughout my day. I just wear something over it to disguise the wet spot. The cool is soothing and reduces the swelling. With all this urination is seldom an issue as long as my constipation is under control.
|

replied April 25th, 2017
Hello, I think I might be 10 years too late for this one, but I am yet another victim of the same problem... I've been dealing with this for almost 10 days, but just got checked after the 4th day and a 2nd opinion on the 7th day.

So it first before these two things happened, hemorrhoid and urination difficulty, my body felt weak and sore like I was having a flu coming on and then I felt the chills and a bit hot, but the next day (after) I I didn't feel any of those things. I did however start having what I thought was constipation, but turned out to be a hemorrhoid with blood in the stool, of course and urination difficulty. I was scared, as I had never dealt with two of these things at the same time before, let alone hemorrhoids, so I wasn't sure what was going on with my body. I did a lot of research on the Internet and as always, when you do a lot of research on the Internet, you see multiple in multiple explanations and diagnosis that can explain "a possibility" of what's wrong with you which then makes you worry...

In the end, I wanted to second opinion from another doctor and asked him to check my colon and he did and felt hardened stool, which was having difficulty escaping and that had caused me to be constipated and create the hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid caused the difficulty in urinating as well. Thank god it wasn't something cancerous, but still if you feel a little doubt then definitely get a colonoscopy.

By the way, I'm currently dealing with the situation right now and taking medications and hope that the hemorrhoid and bleeding dwindle as time goes by, because I'm gonna be getting married this Saturday and then going on a honeymoon May 5th. Idon't want to be in any discomfort as I'm supposed to be enjoying that time of my life.
|

replied April 25th, 2017
One more thing; as far as the trouble urinating when you want to go, as far as the trouble urinating when you want to go I ended up just drinking a lot of water to make you come out or, embarrassingly enough, I need to have hot water in hand to pour over "it" or run "it" under hot water in the shower to create a release for urination.
|

replied April 25th, 2017
I'm 27 years old if that means anything to the condition!
|