Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

Cannot Urinate Because of Hemorrhoids

I have so bad hemorrhoids that I cant even pee as it should. Please help, tell me all the natural and unnatural remedies, cures, magic whatever Sad I mean what worked for you guys? Tried modolex + painkillers , put teas on it and nothing seems to help... And the outbreak is just horrible.. I wouldnt wish it to my worst enemy.
Many thanks to those who read and write
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Geniri_Ducato
|

replied October 2nd, 2007
You Poor Thing!
A doctor can and will fix this problem of yours - forget about modesty for ten minutes and just go get it checked out.

Trust me - nothing your physician does will be any worse than what you're feeling right now!
|

replied October 9th, 2007
Fight Hemorrhoids With Fluids And Fiber!
Yes, I have found that painful hemorrhoids affect the ability to urinate.

I have suffered with hemorrhoids for about 25 years. I have tried many methods and most of them gave some relief. These include surgery, ointments, suppositories, pain killers etc.

Often a combination of approaches brought the greatest relief. Yet they kept coming back until I discovered that the key is in the diet.

For starters, I find a good combination of fluids and fiber worked best.

PS. Not too much fiber without fluids, as this can backfire and cause more damage. Not too much fluid as your bladder will fill very quickly.
|

replied September 16th, 2012
Sit in a tub of hot water. It will relax the muscles so you can urinate. Pee in the water.
|