Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Im An Auntie Again :d

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Well ladies my best friend finally had her twins this morning...she went too the docs on friday morning were she had one of many ultrasounds ...this time they discovered the boys sack was leaking fluid so they told her to go to the hospital ...there she sat till sunday morning (which i found odd they would wait so long when there is a leak) when then inserted a thing that she said resembled a tampon as she was only 50% effaced and they wanted to rippen her cervix ....she started getting mild contractions from that but nothing enough too start things movin...so they gave her the gel she said that made it come fast ...she ended up having an epidural though and then at 7:34 am she delivered her son Hunter Corey he was just a lil over 6 lbs and then at 7:54 her daughter who came out butt first and was a bit of a scare when her heart stopped for awhile but then with the awesome care of the medical staff pulled through....she named her Ryanne Aryn she was 6 lbs....so right now she is trying too breast feed .....i feel so bad i missed it and wished i was there right now but ill see her soon...my sister inlaw lives with my hubby and i and she is due end of October and my brothers wife is due end of September ...babies all around me im so happy Very Happy Hopefully my turn ....ill post pics of the twins soon as i have some Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aww, yay! i love twins!

so she delivered them vaginally? good for her!

are you going to ttc soon?
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Yea she delivered vaginally ripped a lil on the inside she said so she go a few stitches.....im hoping too start ttc sometime within the year.
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
oooh! i hope it happens quick for you! good luck!
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations!

Good luck with ttc. I hope it will happen fast for you.
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
that's exciting. too bad you couldn't be there with her. it must be so neat to have twins.
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
it was a rough road for her many times she questioned whether she could be a good mom to her kids and for her first few months she fell into a depression ...i talked to her everyday and assured her everything will be just fine ....she didnt want kids and was using protection so all of this was very overwelming.. but with family and friends she made it and she is so over joyed today ....i asked her if she would do it again she politely declined lol but she is 33 and said two is plenty more then she ever imagined having.One baby has Strawberry blonde hair and the girl is a brunette .
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats!!!
i hope she has help for at least the first month.
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
You bet her mom is movin in with her and her hubby as well as her sister and mother inlaw will be there everyday...she certainly doesn't lack help thats for sure Very Happy
|