Medical Questions > Cancer > Liver Cancer Forum

Clam Is Extolled As the "best Food For the Liver"

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Found something could helps for those who have the liver & Hepatitis problem.
Natural Clam is power-packed with protein, including the eight essential amino acids, choline, glycogen, arginine, ornithine, taurine, vitamins (B2, B6 & b12), calcium, zinc, phosphate and more! According to Clinical Research in Japan and Taiwan, Clam can effectively protect and strengthen the functions of liver, prevent and improve liver, heart, kidney and pancreas diseases and can help control cancer particularly liver cancer.
Please ask advise from DOCTOR B4 try this...

[link removed]
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 6th, 2009
Re: Clam Is Extolled As the
chrislcp wrote:
Found something could helps for those who have the liver & Hepatitis problem.
Natural Clam is power-packed with protein, including the eight essential amino acids, choline, glycogen, arginine, ornithine, taurine, vitamins (B2, B6 & b12), calcium, zinc, phosphate and more! According to Clinical Research in Japan and Taiwan, Clam can effectively protect and strengthen the functions of liver, prevent and improve liver, heart, kidney and pancreas diseases and can help control cancer particularly liver cancer.
Please ask advise from DOCTOR B4 try this...

[link removed]

hi guys.. i have some questions about this clinical researches.. i want to know what kind of clams? does it have some ways to intake more effectively like cooking or eating it raw?

thank you.. i really need your opinion guides.. if you can add more vices feel free to do so..

thank you...
|
Did you find this post helpful?