Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Secret Buddy & Sara's Post

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Going along with sara¬ís post about receiving the same things over and over again I thought it would be a good idea if everyone who is like expecting or was having a birthday to put either what they need, don¬ít have, or would like to have. My reasoning is not so that you feed obligated to buy this but so that people don¬ít re-buy and then it never get used. I also think this is a good idea so that the person buying the gift is really able to feel like they know what they are looking for when they are shopping. This post can also go along with the post by jill with the ¬ďsecret buddy¬Ē. When you see your buddy¬ís name take a couple of their ideas and work with them. For example, if I said I would like an anklet, you could make me one, with sean¬ís name on it or something. Be reasonable, don¬ít ask for a car!! Love you ladies!! This list could be for everything not just the two mentioned posts!!

Here it goes:

mesmerizeu16 (stacie):
if you are deciding to buy for my birthday, december 6th,(a l o n g a s s time from now!!) I enjoy candles, lotions, and personal stuff!! I love any fragrances!! If you deciding to buy for sean, april 23rd, he loves everything. Winnie the pooh is the big thing!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 11th, 2004
Experienced User
As For Me
Im doing my nucery in care~bears, so n e thing baby for care bears would be nice

if your buying for my birthday, I also enjoy lotion, and things with smell (body spray)

i cant think of anything els......So I guess when I think of what I need for jaylynn ill let you kno
|

replied March 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 12th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hmm..For my bithday: I like anything..Especially when it shows creativity! Hehe im a weirdo!

Shannon
|

replied March 12th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Since I can't have a baby shower because this is not my first child I created two wish list for my friends who did want to get me something. One list is in the babiesrus site, and the other is in the target web site. They don't have much on them because I still have all the major things from my son that are still like new.

brenda
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile