Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

So Scared of Gettin Pregnant

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
me and my boyfriend do things but he has never pressured me into having sex because he knows how scared i am at having a child at such a young age.
I do things with him though like toss him off ect but when he cums he always goes to the bathroom changes his boxers and washes his hands cos he knows how funny i am about it lol but im still always scared that even though he has washed his hands and he then fingers me is there still a chance i could get pregnant?
what should i do to reassure myself?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
just calm down
if you dont wanta kid then use birthcontrol and a condom...
|

replied July 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
Yeah go on birth control, and use a condom
|

User Profile
replied July 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sounds like you don't have a reason to worry. You can always go on birth control if it would make you feel safer though.
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Experienced User
Yeah I would make him put on a genie hat! Or get on the pill, or the shot if you do not want a child at a young age. Has he thought about the chances or circumstances? Maybe you should have a long talk with him to see what he really wants. It wouldn't be smart to get pregnant and neither of you to want the baby, you are messing around with life here. I would just use some birth control if you are scared, and dont want a child. Smile
|
Quick Reply