Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

Advice Needed

There was a guy that I dated for 4 month..when he suddenly broke up with me for another girl (they have a lot of history...its complicated). I did not speak to him for 6 months but now we have started talking again. We are just friends for now..but I know the question of dating again is out there.
I think I may have feelings for him still. I am not sugarcoating over what he did....but I am trying to understand that there was a lot going on in his life at the time and a lot of personal issues.
The question is....should I even think about giving this guy a second chance. HE really is a sweet guy....just very flakey
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 21st, 2007
Yes Date
Hey there I was in a similiar situation I met a guy dated him for a couple of months ( he had just ended a 7 year marriage) well after a couple of months he dissapered and didnt hear from him again and it sucked we hit it off I was dating someone else but when I met him he felt like he was it we were great so I pretty much just kept putting the other guy off. Well when that guy stopped calling me I went out with the old guy again ended up pregnant 6 months later guess who calls??? YEah the guy that I dated for 2 months and I told him the truth I was 6 months pregnant and I was single. I too understood that he had alot of personel issues and just guessed he went back to his wife to try to work it out so I wasnt going to give him a hard time, but the question to me was why after 6 months would he call me again, espically since he just stopped calling with no explination??? He said he never stopped thinking about me but he needed to figure out his life , well he ended up comming over to see me and guess what we have been together for 5 years and he is raising my son which isnt his, and he just had a baby together. Maybe sometimes when they leave it is for the better and I believe it is always a sign when they come back because they dont need to come back to us. So I would try it you never know. Just keep your gaurd up. Good luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply