Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Little White Balls In My Feces.

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
This may not be the right place to put this question but it seemed most fitting considering all the other sections are completly unrelated. anyway ive noticed that when i take a poo that i have these little white, perfectly rounded balls in my poo. Just noticed it recenetly and thought maybe it was just some undigested fat or something. Anyone have any idea?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2007
Experienced User
Intestinal Stuff
I it might be a problem with the lining of your intestin

I suggest seeing a gastroenterologist very soon

it could be something your eating.... have you eaten anything different lately.

I know this sounds weird but have you looked at these balls up close?
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2007
I Know...
Calcium build-up. Either that, or you eat styrofoam beads. LOL Just kidding. You lift heavy weights? That may cause the calciums in your system to build up, and exit the anus region, or sometime painfully, THE PENIS. I had that peeing problem. Peeing strings of calcium! Ouch! No more lifting twice the weight of my own any more! Drink at least a liter of vinegar twice in one day. See what happens.

Be easy on potassium too like in energy shakes, drinks, bananas, and so on. Take a care, and no masturbation, which the prostate may effect the problem and make it worse.

~ Johhny
|

replied August 31st, 2008
white ball
I had the same problem what happen was i was in the heat i got lit headed i thought i had heat stroke called 911 and went to the hospital they said it was broncitus they put me on anti-biotics then a week later i went to the bathroom i saw a white ball in my crap very wierd looking
|

replied September 10th, 2010
White objects in stool
I have had a similar problem for the last three years. Instead of little white balls in the stool I experience a cylindrical shaped yellowish pellet about 3/4 inches long and 1/4 inch in diameter with perfectly rounded ends. I get them periodically, mainly with a bout of diarrea. This is gross, but I was so curious I put on a rubber glove and fished one out. It was very waxy and when I squeezed it it seemed like thick fat. I got to thinking it might be the fish oil pill I take that just didn't dissolve. It was almost exactly the same size and shape. I started chewing my fish oil pills and spitting out the gelatin case. Lo and behold the pellets still continued to show up. Evidently it wasn't that. Anybody else ever heard of anything like this?
|

replied November 17th, 2011
white balls on stool
I started seeing little white balls on my stool. I think its yeast because I have a yeast infection for several weeks, and after doing research I found out that yeast infections start in the intestines. Maybe what everyone is seeing is just balls of yeast? Drink lots of water and eat yougurt, eat garlic which is a natural antibiotic. Then see if it goes away.
|

replied November 17th, 2011
White or yellowish objects in stool
My doctor has informed me that the white or yellowish objects in my stool are probably what they call "ghost pills". They are simply the remnant of one of the pills I have been taking. He said the pills are fully utilized.
|

replied December 7th, 2012
white balls after a bad stomach pain
Well i have the same problem but mines started out as a really bad stomach ache. i thought it was gas . the pain got worse and worse. i took painkillers. thinking that it would relive my pain but that didn't work . the next young i woke up and use the bathroom and there was th ese white balls the size of a dates. i thought it was the rasin i ate the night before . The next was the same. but less and today the same even only one. i don't know what this is but i eat a lot of high fiber foods and take fishoil too every day .could that be the cause i am really scared and don't know what to do . i went to the emergency room yesterday and they gave me medicine for the gas but didn't say any thing about the white balls just waiting to see for.the next couple of days to see what happens if there is more my pain in my stomach is fade
|

replied May 23rd, 2013
For the last couple of months I have found one small white small in my stool is this normal because it's only one which is weird or should I just consult with my doctor. any other suggestions?
|

replied December 13th, 2013
Small white balls
Could be Venlafaxine (Effexor) remnants. They are time release and I see them often.
|

replied December 30th, 2013
I have also revently had the white balls in my poop, its been runny the past few days and I have bad ibs pains Sad I am taking vit d tablets could this be causing them?
|
Quick Reply