Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Pancreas Disorders Forum

Peripancreatic Lymph Node And Pancreas

Must Read
Gastritis is a general term for stomach disorder. Learn more about types of gastritis, and the anatomy of the stomach in this basic intro to gastritis....
Gastritis occurs when the stomach lining becomes irritated and inflamed. But what can cause this medical condition? Are you at risk of this stomach disorder?...
Gastritis, or stomach inflammation, can be either acute or chronic. Learn how to tell the difference and know when to seek medical help by reading here....
are peripancreatic lymph nodes part of the pancreas ? What diseases can they get ? Can they get cancer or some inflamations ? is pancreas disfunction dangerous ?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper keerthana
|

replied March 17th, 2009
lymph nodes/panceras,liver...
my husband had a ct scan and it reveiled lymph nodes (to many to count) on his stomach,liver and panceras.we are scheduled to see a oncologist?? sorry about the spelling but im very concerned. they really didnt say much to us other than wait for the phone call from oncology..which could be weeks for all we know. he is battling hep c on interfron & pegasist. could this be cancer? should i really be worried? i know w/o his records it is hard to say but lymph nodes on all 3 areas doesnt sound good right? please respond i would appreacite it. thank you.
|

replied August 17th, 2011
Hi Terri

I just got my results back today from a CT Scan and I too have some lymph nodes on or near my pancreas. I have been told not to worry about them as they aren't big, what does that mean. If a doctor is telling me I have lymph nodes on or near my pancreas I naturally came home and read up on a few other issues, I don't think you should worry until you see the oncologist, it doesn't always mean cancer, it could mean he is the best in his field at removing the lymph nodes and yes sending them away for those tests they do. I am not a doctor but I do suffer from acute pancreatic disorder and know what a pain it is to be left in the dark with things

my prayers are with you, all the best

aussievic
|

replied December 9th, 2011
Find a biomagnetic therapist he may be able to help 100% no best way than that
|

replied December 9th, 2011
Find a biomagnetic therapist he may be able to help 100% no best way than that
|

replied September 17th, 2009
My wife just was told she has a lymph node on her or near her pancreas, did you find anything out from the oncologist?
|

replied July 19th, 2010
my husband had CT SCAN and it reveiled enlaged heterogeneously enhacing peripancreatic and peaortic lymph nodes are noted, larges measuring approx 4.8 * 3.0 cm in size.Is this a cancer? I worried about this. Please respome as soon as.
|

replied July 25th, 2010
my mother had ct scan and it revealed that peripancreatic node is seen measures 1.2cm what does it mean
|

replied January 19th, 2012
Re: Lymph nodes
Lymph nodes are all over your body normally. They worry if lymph nodes are chronically inflamed (enlarged) as this is a sign they are fighting a foreign invader (virus, bacteria etc.). Sometimes enlarged lymph nodes can be related to Lymphoma, but not always. Google whatever you can but don't jump to any conclusions without a health care practitioner's advice on your exact situation. Although it is natural to jump to worst case scenarios, it's not necessary! Take Care.
|
Quick Reply