Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? Forum

Who Is the Father???

Hello there, my doctor/midwife gave me a due date of 03/11/07 and said that my last period was the 26/01/07. I am scared because I had sex with my boyfriend after my last period (26/01/07) almost everyday but then I made a stupid mistake with my ex-boyfriend on 10/02/07, i had sex with my boyfriend also right before the 10/02/07 - does this mean my boyfriend is the father? Could you tell me who the father is i'm going out of my mind! If it helps I am currently 24 weeks and 5 days.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2007
Experienced User
Lou Lou,

If this is true, then according to a pregnancy calendar your conception date was before the 10th of February...right before. see below

First day of last period 1/26/2007

Due Date 11/2/2007 Conception 2/9/2007
Pregnancy Test 2/23/2007 1st Heartbeat 3/9/2007
Quickening 6/1/2007 Viability 7/13/2007

Does this make sense to you?
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
DNA Test. Wink
|

replied July 19th, 2007
But my due date is the 3rd of november not the 2nd.. im confused Brina! Would you say that my ex is not the father then? HELP! Sad
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
seems to me that you had sex with 2 guys around the same time right? that means only way to know for sure is to get a DNA test
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
chase4 wrote:
seems to me that you had sex with 2 guys around the same time right? that means only way to know for sure is to get a DNA test

yep
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2007
Experienced User
Lou Lou...
I'm not sure. As a lot of the girls mentioned and DNA test would be the best method to find out 100%.

But it looks like your conception date is the day before you had sex with your ex. But this are just estimates.

Your doctor may be able to tell you what your conception date is based on the first day of your last period, just as I used my chart.

Sorry I couldn't be much more help...or give you the answers you are hoping for.

Sabrina
|