Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Brown/red Discharge

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
i dont know what this is.. i know that a bit of red or brown discharge after your period is usually normal. but im 1-2 weeks away from starting my period.. so ive been off my period for a bit now. and just today i found brown and red discharge in my underwear. im really worried that there might be some thing wrong with me. i havent had sex for 7 months, and i finnished my period about 2-3 weeks ago. it wasnt as much as period blood.. but it wasnt a tiny bit either. im hoping that some one can help me out a bit here.. i am really paranoid right now. thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
If it's just a small amount, there is nothing to worry about. We all have weird fluctuations in our cycles from time to time.

However, if it smells really bad (like you notice it with your clothes on) or you bleed excessively, you should go get checked out.
|

replied March 31st, 2013
dischargee red
after period 2 week red brown and some time dark brown discharge i am so warred about that plz tell me?and i had pph 11 nov 2012
|