Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Stomach Pains

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
hello, I have been having sharp stomach pains 1" below my belly button and it goes across my entire stomach. they are fairly constant but spike when i am having a bowel movement. they have been going on for 5 days now. I am 22 years old and i am in good condition. I ate a variety of fruits last week which include: banana's, strawberries, and blueberries which i got from a local grocery store. any ideas of how to fix them?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hmm? im not sure!!!!!! but i think if you see a doctor they can tell you and help ya out more!!! and icy hot may ease the pain if applied to the area it hurts at
|
Did you find this post helpful?