Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Vaginally Lost

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have had symptoms of burning and itching and discharge in vagina for the past couple of months. I also have these little pimple-like bumps. I have seen two doctors. One is a general and the other is a obgyn. They keep saying it's an infection, but no one can tell me what kind. I am now on my third antibiotic. This is driving me crazy and worrying me. Does anybody have any answers? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hmm well have you been tested for stds? could it possibly be an irritation to your clothing/soap/laundry detergent

i think you should ask your doctor to specifically tell you what the infection is from
|

replied July 19th, 2007
I have been tested for every STD under the sun, and it's all negative. I haven't started any new detergents or perfumes. When I asked the nurse today, she just said the culture said I had an infection. I asked her what kind and she said it didn't say.
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hmm then i wouldnt be worried if they werent too concerned
if its not an std and stuff then it may be just a yeast infection or urinary tract? im not sure though
but i would look it up online and see what it may be
|