Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Guys And Anal Sex?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Would a guy ever want Anal and not be gay? Just wondering...PM if yu dont want to put anyting on here.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Experienced User
I Dont Know?
I hurd the male G-spot was in the Anus?
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: I Dont Know?
victoria16 wrote:

To both questions : yes.

Many straight men desire anal sex. It's a different sensation.

Secondly yes, the "male g-spot" is behind the wall of the anus. It is actually the prostate gland, and some men can ejaculate simply by "milking" (stimulating) the prostate.
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Experienced User
Eiri wrote:
victoria16 wrote:

To both questions : yes.

Many straight men desire anal sex. It's a different sensation.

Secondly yes, the "male g-spot" is behind the wall of the anus. It is actually the prostate gland, and some men can ejaculate simply by "milking" (stimulating) the prostate.

Really? Im going to have to private message you.
|

User Profile
replied July 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Guys And Anal Sex?
victoria16 wrote:
Would a guy ever want Anal and not be gay? Just wondering...PM if yu dont want to put anyting on here.

Of course men can be straight and want or like anal sex! Anal sex has nothing to do with sexual orientation. A man is gay when he is attracted to other men but not attracted to women.

Regardless of a man's sexual orientation, he still might like the feeling of having anal sex. If he is the penetrator, it's an interesting feeling for him, not quite like the vagina from what I hear. If he is being penetrated, it can stimulate the prostate.

So how someone likes to be stimulated has nothing to do with who they're attracted to.
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Experienced User
Dont Meen to Offend
Thank you for everyones input. Very Happy

Well see I'm not saying you have to be gay, but its an honest question, if no one toled me guys like it how am I supposed to know.
You see my fiance asked me to touch him thier once so I wanted to know if this was normal for him to want.
|

replied July 20th, 2007
im a 21 year old male and i never had sex but i would try anything once
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2007
Supporter
well when i am going down on my hubby i will insert a finger or two in his anus in and out it brings on stronger orgasms for him. same for me if he is going down on me and he inserts fingers in and out of my anus it is stronger orgasms for me too.
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2007
Experienced User
victoria16 wrote:

I used to have a GF that would stick her finger in my butt when she gave me a blowjob and put pressure on my prostate... the orgasms were mind shattering
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Experienced User
knarf72 wrote:
victoria16 wrote:

I used to have a GF that would stick her finger in my butt when she gave me a blowjob and put pressure on my prostate... the orgasms were mind shattering

ok, i'm afraid taht if I stick my finger up his butt i wont be able to find that gspot lol..and it would just be uncomfortable..
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
worrywart001 wrote:
knarf72 wrote:
victoria16 wrote:

ok, i'm afraid taht if I stick my finger up his butt i wont be able to find that gspot lol..and it would just be uncomfortable..

Well you have to get his permission first lol, and also some lube. Its about two inches in, and then curl your finger towards his belly button/stomach.
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Experienced User
WOW, I didnt know it was so common. Very Happy Nice 2 know. Thanx everyone.
|
Quick Reply