Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diet Pills Forum

Best Diet Pills In Canada ?

Hi all.
Me and my husband had recently moved in Canada. (my husband found a job in Toronto)
Before that I was using diet pills while we were back in US....
I will need some tips about finding the best diet pills in Canada? (drug stores, online etc.)
Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 9th, 2008
We do have different products in Canada than in the states. What sort of results are you looking for and what seem to be your problem areas?
|

replied September 19th, 2008
Hi, Very first, just wan to know are you really need of diet pills or u are use to of it. As these pills are not good for health, please describe the reason and if possible try to do some exercise rather than pills.

For your enquiry, you can even order diet pills online also.
|

replied September 23rd, 2008
Hi!!
Well the famous and reknown diet
pills which many have heard online
and is very famous on te stores is Hoodia
which is famous for its herbs and it also has
no side effects ...
|

replied April 30th, 2009
Pill Online
You can order Alli diet pill online from chemistdirect.co.uk. Alli do not require any prescription to be ordered. Chemist Direct are offering a good discount on Alli.
|

replied January 18th, 2012
diet pills in Canada
Hoodia products in Canada have had no effect on me whatsoever. Zantrex-3 and Slimquick products do work and I do not take them every day. I have dropped from size 16 to a size 5-6 and maintained the past 3 years. (Good luck - u can do it!)
|

replied July 14th, 2012
I have been taking diet pill that make you less hungry and its work, it make from herb no dangerous
|