Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diet Pills Forum

Worst And Best Diet Pills ?

Hey guys. I was wondering what are the best working diet pills on the market. I eat fairly healthy, on a rare occasion I eat junk food but its not an everyday or every week thing. My boyfriend and I watch our calorie intake and we dont eat alot of red meat. Mostly chicken and veggies. I don't drink alcohol or sodas. I drink green tea and occasionally a gatorade. I currently cannot workout and wont be able to for probally another 6- 10 months. I am trying to loose a bit of weight that just wont budge with diet and exercise. I'm looking to loose around 50lbs hopefully. The reason I cannot work out well is because I am on disability for a knee injury and have been now for a little over a year.

So can you tell me which diet pills are the best/worst ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 13th, 2008
best and worst diet pill
I would say worst is Alli - major stomach problems. I've lost weight with Intellitrim - it's natural with no stimulants. It's supposed to block an enzyme that puts fat into your cells. I like it because I don't feel any different when I take it, and I've lost about 12 lbs since I started taking it. I've also taken Meridia which was really expensive and didn't change my appetitie at all.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Alli works in your lower digestive system. Even if you experience the nasty "treatment effects" you don't feel sick like you'd expect, you just kinda have to go to the bathroom. You really have to change your diet to take Alli pills the right way, and when you do you lose weight. If you can't commit to it though, you will experience consequences.

I'd say alli isn't for everyone, but the pill does work and the treatment effects (as they like to refer to them as) aren't like the horror stories you hear when you take the pill exactly as advised.
|

All I know is that I experienced "leakage" and it was horrible!
|

replied March 10th, 2009
alli
i use to work for a telemarketing place that was pushing alli so i know most the facts, alli takes forever to work so by the time you've bought your third bottle you might not even have visible changes in your weight so really its not a good diet pill.
plus one of the side effcts is loss of bowel control, which is horrifying. its also very pricey, ineffective, and very gross side effects. diet pills are all about convenience and alli is a pain in the ass- literlly conisdering all the uncontrollable gas you'll have if you take it.
|

replied March 10th, 2009
i have been on stacker 3 for a little over 3 months. in the first week i lost 6 pounds simply by eating whatever i wanted as long as i took the pill within 10 mins of eating it.
everybody is different and different things work for some people but not others. and i also had a knee injury but will i was recovering i could still work out on my upper body. why is it you cant?
|

User Profile
replied August 25th, 2010
Proactol weight loss pill, balanced food every day, without the fatty snacks ( sugar drinks,too ) and some exercise every week should be enough for you to reduce your weight healthily .Using Proactol in the most proper moderate dosage has done wonders for me. I implemented Proactol into the personalized diet plan and I don't know where I would be without it. Thank you Proactol.
|

replied September 17th, 2010
I tried taking TRA, it was a complete diet programme with suppliments, exercise and meal advice. It was rather good. I lost 12 kg of fat in a period of 3 months. I did not have any adverse reactions or side effects.
|

replied February 27th, 2011
Guys! I was take pills in a few month, Yeah it is work perfect but I tried to take, So.. I make hobbit every single day I walk 3 meters 5 times and drink water not soft drinks and eat vegetable everyday, I got lost 15Kg not Bad!
|
Quick Reply