Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Please Help Me...

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
In the past week when my penis gets either hard or semihard I have a sharp pain eminating from the large vein that is on the very middle top of the penis, it is almost unbearable. There is minimal or no pain when flaccid. I havent had sex for about 3 months before hand so im hoping its not some std. Will this simply go away or am I in trouble. Any ideas is appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I am a girl so I can not answer you very well, but I would definately say to go to the doctor. This way if it is going to get worse or cause long term problems, you can stop it early. Hope you feel better.
|

replied April 13th, 2008
i think you should go to doctor before if any condition becomes severe.
|

replied May 1st, 2008
Go see a doctor man that sounds like the sting to me
|
Tags: penis, std, sex
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile