Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Height , Growth

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
I am 3 months away from becoming 17 years old. I am about 5 ft 9 in, and I am starting to get worried about my height. My parents are 5'11 and 5'4. I weigh about 172 lbs.
Is there any chances that I will get taller, at least 3 inches??
(I am male)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 17th, 2007
Im 15 and im 6'2 lol im a beast....
|

replied July 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Height, Growth
rohithxyz wrote:
I am 3 months away from becoming 17 years old. I am about 5 ft 9 in, and I am starting to get worried about my height. My parents are 5'11 and 5'4. I weigh about 172 lbs.
Is there any chances that I will get taller, at least 3 inches??
(I am male)

5'9" isn't bad at all!
|

replied July 20th, 2007
I'm 19 and im only 5ft9... Don't worry about it.
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Don't count your self out just yet a friend of mine just grew considerably after his first year of college, what is important is if you developed early or late, if late depending on your genes you will grow, but it is less likely if lets say you were about that or a little shorter, I'm 5'11" and 17 but I was short in middle school, I didn't start developing until the beginning of freshmen year so I hope I grow at least 1 more inch but my dad is 5'10" and my older brother is 5'11" so I'm not getting my hopes up, but genes are important check grandparents and uncles to see what is the general tread your family follows, and if there is one tall guy and the rest are leveling off at 5'9" it might just be best to accept that you aren't 5'4" and have to look up when you kiss your wife.
|
Quick Reply