Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C Forum

pain on right side under the rib cage

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I have been having pain on my right side under the rib cage for about 3 months and it also has radiated to my right shoulder blade. My shoulder blade and shoulder area will hurt sometimes and others times it tingles? I have hep B for about 11 years with cirrhosis. About 6 years ago I had my gallblatter removed so I know it can't be that. I have not lost any weight but have be nausea lately. I have a doctor's appointment on August 14th but thought I may need to move it up. Any thoughts?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Ask about spasm of the sphincter of oddi. For more information see the "Supporter Introduction" thread under bile duct disorders.
|
Did you find this post helpful?