Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Any Natural Ways to Get Rid of Acne ?

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
okay...ive tried lots of overthecounter treatments to get rid of my acne...nothing works...and my dematologist recommended something that overdrys my skin...is there any way i can get rid of acne at home aka w/o spending $? i drink lots of water and eat apples all the time...does that help? please some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2007
Try This Out
Hi, you can try some of these home remedies.

A mixture of crushed mint leaves and oats will reduce pimples. Leave this for 20 minutes and wash it with warm water.

3. Mix thick curd and turmeric . Apply on the face.

4. Crush garlic and take the juice and apply it on the face daily to reduce pimples

Face Scrub For Acne:

Strawberry face scrub:

Take hundred grams of strawberries.
One teaspoon of lemon juice.
Two teaspoons of milk powder.

Mash the strawberries and obtain the pulp.

Mix the pulp with lemon juice and milk powder. The scrub is made and ready to use. Apply it on face and neck.

After fifteen minutes, scrub it away by using fingertips and wash your face with tepid water in which juice of half a lemon is added. Splash cold water on your face.
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2007
Natural Remedies For Acne
Here are a few hints:

Roll un a small hand towel and and moisten it under the tap, ring it out, then place it in the microwave and zap for 1-2minutes.

take the towel out and (making sure its not too hot)place over face to open up the pores, and cleanse the skin, preparing it.

Next use a gentle exfoliant to take of the nasty dead skin cells.
Then rinse with cold water.
Then to stop and prevent infections RUB INTO THE SKIN, pure Manuka Honey with a UMF (unique Manuka Factor-measures antibacterial properties) of UMF 20+ works like a treat. Leave on for 20-30minutes. Then rinse.

Then apply your affected areas with colloidal silver.
Lastly use pure CLAY (red is best for acne) this will dry the acne out, alternatively you could use witch hazel extract (it is an astringant-dries and tightens the skin)

Try it Wink
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hey
try progesterone cream or kombucha
|