Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Orthopedics Forum

Swollen Elbow

Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....
My boyfriends' elbow has been swollen for about 2 mo. now, and it feels like one of those squishy or stress balls, it causes him no pain. I think it might be bursitis or popeye elbow, but now his ankle is starting to swell. What is the problem?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper jenroselandrey
|

replied July 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i have no idea...lol he might wanna go see a doctor though
|

User Profile
replied July 27th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Hi Jenrose

Has your boyfriend seen a doctor about this, It sounds very painful ..
I'll re-post your query in the Orthopedics Forum so you can get the advise and support your boyfriend needs.

Wishing you both well -

Ginger
|

replied January 26th, 2009
Swollen Elbow
Just had mine drained. Full of blood, feels as you described because the amount of pressure makes it difficult to tell if it is fluid or a mass.

Bursitis was the diagnosis, but blood is being analyzed because of Cancer in my family.

What nut would walk around with an elbow with a sack of fluid above his elbow the size of an egg and not think a physician should look at it.

Maybe you ought to have the sack on the top of his neck checked as well.
|