Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Allergies Forum

Allergic to Heat ?

Must Read
What causes allergies? We review risk factors and common allergens in this intro to allergies section....
What causes an allergy? Who is more likely to develop allergies? More here....
Which allergy symptoms are serious signs of allergic reaction and which are merely bothersome? Common types of allergy symptoms and allergic reactions here....
It seems whever I start getting too hot even if im not really running or doing anything physical, I start to get these red dots all around my body. Like recently, I was at the beach and I got sunburned. The next day I went outside again and wherever there was sunburn I had the red spots all over and they stung and still havent gone away even though my sunburn has. Is this problem something with sunburn or the heat?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Allergic to Heat?
ckayyy93 wrote:
It seems whever I start getting too hot even if im not really running or doing anything physical, I start to get these red dots all around my body. Like recently, I was at the beach and I got sunburned. The next day I went outside again and wherever there was sunburn I had the red spots all over and they stung and still havent gone away even though my sunburn has. Is this problem something with sunburn or the heat?

id go see a doctor or dermatlogist about this
it could be a sunburn affiliated thing but has it happened before too?
|
Did you find this post helpful?