I woke up last night and i could no longer lay on my belly it hurt again. I had my d&c on monday and was getting better. I wake up this morning and passed a clot the size of a large marble and am bleeding again. my temp is at 99.2 f. I am not sure if I should wait until tomorrow and call the dr office or go to the emergency room.
i did go back to the dr. He perscribed methergine to shrink my uterus and encourage the release of the rest of the fluid in my uterus. I have to go back in monday for more blood work to make sure my hormone levels have dropped off.
Physicaly i am doing better, but mentaly not so much. I have severe ups and downs.