Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Vaginal Tightness

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I am recently seperated from my husband and have a new partner. Everytime he and I have sex he always asks how my vagina manages to always be tight especially after having 4 children. I have always done kegal exercises, but I wanted to know if it is normal for to be tight even during sex? It was strange to me, because my husband would always tell me that if I ever cheated on him he would know if the person was bigger then him, because it would not be the same. Is there any truth to that?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Having a baby can stretch out the vagina, but sex will not. So your husband was either pulling your leg or was misinformed about female anatomy.

Many things can affect how tight the vagina feels. Just being in the mood versus not being in the mood makes a huge difference for most women. So if you feel tight to your new partner, it's nothing to worry about unless you are so tight that penetration is difficult or impossible.
|
Did you find this post helpful?