Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

Making Him Moan

Must Read
The loss of bladder control affects about 17 million people in the U.S. But what is incontinence? How does female incontinence occur? ...
Incontinence can be caused by mechanical, anatomic or medical issues. But what are these? And who is at risk of developing bladder problems?...
Urinary incontinence symptoms range from mild to severe. Learn to identify signs of bladder control problems and know when to seek help here....
well when me and my boyfriend has sex, its usually me the one who always moans with pleasure...more vocally. my boyfriend just does alot of heavy breathing but i want him to actually moan and make noises. i know that he may not be into moaning (although he has moaned for like 2 seconds once or twice when he came) How can i make him moan all the time? are there any methods or techniques i can do to him to make he moan? because i know that is a HUGE turn on for me. please and thank you! Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper zoidberg
|

replied July 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Talking dirty to him or just saying anything during sex that is a question that the other person has to answer that will get them to respond, and once you start vocalizing it's hard to stop!
|

replied July 14th, 2007
Same Problem
i have the same problem with my boyfriend, I've actually talked to him about it and he says he not a moaner hes a heavy breather and theres nothing i can do.... hes basically embarrassed. You would figure after 4 years of having sex with me he would have loosened up but hes a man. I do notice he does it sometimes, usually wen its really intense, i suggest talking to him, see wat he says about y he doesn't!
|

replied July 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
most boys arent moaners
:]
|

User Profile
replied July 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You could do something that takes him completely by surprise, like rake your nails across his back or down his chest. That's what I do to keep my man on his toes - be unpredictable. Wink
|

replied July 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yeah, I found that when I whispered "Oh god... [lover's name]" I got a major response out of him lol.
|

replied July 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Eiri wrote:
Yeah, I found that when I whispered "Oh god... [lover's name]" I got a major response out of him lol.

haha i'm always afraid i'll get laughed at...haha..nothin new..actually one time we were havin some fun and i...well..for some reason could NOT stop laughing..while we were doing it, i really have no idea what got into me...then he started laughing like "what is your problem we're trying to have a moment here"..hahaha...but we're just that comfortable together which is really nice....i've also talked to him about making noises..bc it would turn me on...i've told him that, but...he's pretty silent as well with the exception of a few times...must be a guy thing...he says if he did do it just to turn me on it would sound fake and i'd just go into another laughing frenzy haha
|

replied July 15th, 2007
Experienced User
thanks alot ! this actually really helps me out without being embarrased and yes i'm afraid that if i do talk to him about it...he'll just end up doing fake moans just to make me happy lol! well i'm gunna try the oh god thing:) thanks alot! Very Happy
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Experienced User
I once heard this question asked on a sex therapy radio station. The therapist said that most men don't moan because of insecurity and trust issues. Men feel that if they show you how much they are REALLY enjoying it they are opening themselves up to you and they like to keep their guard up. When they feel more comfortable and are not embarrassed or feel that they can trust you 200% they usually start to do it. I have been with my fiance for 11 years and he didn't start to moan until about 3 years ago and even then it wasn't that load or that much it was a little here and there and still is.
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Experienced User
my bf is a huge moaner when i scratch his back or tug on his hair. when im rough he loves every moment and makes sure i know it, but when we have sex hes like a mouse LOL hes the total oppst. we've talked about it. and hes doing better, hes a lil more vocal and hes started talking dirty to me. oh just talking about it im going through withdrawels LOL but talk to your bf abotu it, maybe u can come to a happy median. maybe let him know and the two of you can work on it. the one thing i have come to terms with is communication is number one!!!!! hes not a mind reader either are you. so talk talk talk talk LOL let him know what you like!
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Experienced User
Lol Man I'm In a Ruckus:p
lol yea i've tried the thing what Eiri suggested with the name...lol didn't quite work..but thanks, it actually made me feel more sexy just by saying his name:P i always run my fingers through his hair and well i havn't ran my nails down his back during sex..well i've never done it in general...i should give that a try too!Razz and oh btw the reason why i'm afraid to talk to him is bc he might fake the moaning ( like i said before) just to make me happy! i really do wanna talk about it but it'll just make me feel so..blah if he fakes it! and hes also that nerdy type guy:P i'm his first gf and i can understand if he doesn't wanna moan bc of embarassment:P but we've been together for 8 months v.v but anyhow..this is all confusing haha. if any of you has managed to get all of this...please give me more advice! please and thank you!
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Try saying... "it's okay... let it out..." And giggle, bite his ear, whatever lol. Do this when you can tell he's really into it. Maybe it'll work? lol.
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Experienced User
You have the nerdy one and I have the tough guy lol...my guy is big and stocky and he has the total tough guy attitude...so either way they are guys and it is what they are. Either way they get embarrassed and like I said the big thing for men is to feel like they let you in completely, they don't want to do that. Again I have been with mine for going on 11 years and it took me up to 3 years ago just to get a little moan out of him and it's not often that I get moans but he has his moments...I guess to them it's letting go more and they try hard not to do that. Don't worry, in time, or he may not be a moaner at all. I know that it turns me on when he does it, I get like a high off of it, it's the feedback that I am waiting for.
|

User Profile
replied July 22nd, 2007
Just another suggestion from a guy:

I used to never be a moaner -- not a case of shyness or pride, I just didn't. It probably came from years of masturbating where I had to be quiet. But to this day, every time I do my girlfriend doggy-style, I can't help it, and I become a moaning machine, probably because it just feels so good. So try letting him do you in that position, and squirm around and do all kinds of erotic things, and wonderful events may happen. Smile
|

replied July 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
quincy_archer wrote:
Just another suggestion from a guy:

I used to never be a moaner -- not a case of shyness or pride, I just didn't. It probably came from years of masturbating where I had to be quiet. But to this day, every time I do my girlfriend doggy-style, I can't help it, and I become a moaning machine, probably because it just feels so good. So try letting him do you in that position, and squirm around and do all kinds of erotic things, and wonderful events may happen. Smile

Now that i think about it..the few times I've heard my bf make any noises, usually its an "oh yea" or something Laughing Wink its been while in doggy position...hmm, maybe its the power thing, that and its his favorite, plus its not a face to face so maybe he feels like he can get more into it without having me looking at him or watching him or something, who knows..
|

replied July 22nd, 2007
Guys Moaning
from a guy point of view i think that what woman in pain said is the answer allthough i never thought about it till now i dont moan either. i do remember (just) that before i lost my cherry it was one of the many things that i worried about- "should i moan/not moan,will she moan ect ect" the bottom line of it is that if your bf is not a moaner then he's not a moaner.and instead of worrying just forget about it and enjoy yourself.i will just say though that it may happen when you least expect it,like u try something different one day and it suddenly triggers him off.so dont be afraid to experiment ! its worth giving the nail treatment a go cos that does it for me personally and its allways nice for a woman to take the lead and play it rough from time to time..hope this was of some help and your man should be gratefull for u takin the time out to make his sex more interesting
|

replied July 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
thank you very much everybody:) you've been so helpful and i'll try that doggy style thing:P
|

replied July 8th, 2012
wow i like it.. i mean reading ol this,,
well, wen we do it, ive realised dat on few occasions my boyfriend really did moan aloud. He went like "yes baby, faster n faster" then his moan gets quite louder turning me on .. n suddenly he starts giggling which makes me wonder if ive done somethng funny... he says he gets emabarrased when he moans... but i get to make him moan by just licking his lower lip and he goes aahh... must be his weak point there lol
|

replied February 4th, 2014
When doing it doggy style arch yur back lift yur head to his ,, rub his head or kiss passionately
|
Quick Reply