Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

0 Lbs.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I still havent gained any weight, my doctor didnt say anything though. My book says I should have gain 10-13 lbs by now. Should I be worried? I dont really thinks so as a long as everything else looks good.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You should have asked the doc even if they didnt say anything...
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Experienced User
With my first pregnancy (wich was healthy) I didn't gain a pound until I was 6 1/2 months. I actually lost a good five pounds first.
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
My friend ariana is 27 weeks pregnant and has gained -1lb, and her daughter is fine from what the doc told her. I wouldn't stress! That I can tell you isn't good!

Megan
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 10th, 2004
I didn't gain any weight until I was 6 months and before that I lost 8 pounds. It's pretty weird.

Crystal
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 10th, 2004
I went from 152 in november to 143. In january and february I was 143.5 and now from last week I only gained 4oz. From 143.5 to 143.8. My doctor hasn't said anything to me. But i'm still worried myself.

Brenda
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Ok, well a friend of mine got preggy at 15. We were in 10th grade. She was like 105 pounds... Tall. Verty skinny, pretty, but skinny! She didn't gain an ounce of weight till the end of her 7th month! Then she went from 105 to somewhere around 150. It was a real shock! So if your doc says you are alright....Then you are alright!
Love,
chanda
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Take some of my 30 lbs! Please!
|

replied March 10th, 2004
My sis didnt gain any weight until her 3rd trimester, but she had a healthy baby, it just depends on you and your little one so dont worry but go to the doctor and see what they say

meg
|
Quick Reply