Medical Questions > Cancer > Liver Cancer Forum

Liver Pain And Fever

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Are liver pain and fever Liver Cancer symptoms ? I'm going to take some examinations and tests next week. What is wrong with me ?!! I was wondering if anyone has any clue ....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hi!
Sorry for delayed post! Probably, you have already found the answers. Anyway, I'll give my input.
Liver cancer that is manifested with symptoms is usually in late stages. Abdominal pain, especially in the upper right part of abdomen, is the most common symptom of liver cancer and signifies a very large tumor or widespread involvement of the liver. Additionally, unexplained weight loss or unexplained fevers are warning signs of liver cancer in patients with cirrhosis.
|

replied January 24th, 2009
liver cancer
i have pain under my ribs and sometimes spreads.
i also have a low grade fever. i suspect liver cancer, because i was exposed to very toxic materials for 8 years. i also have blood in my stools. could this be perhaps gallblader problems and not liver cancer? spicey foods do not effect the way i feel; however, they seems to make me bleed and blood spills into my arms under the skin.
i am interested in what i may have
thank you
margaret
|