Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Red Spots On My Legs

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
I have a read a few posts without pictures and i thought maybe i had a small case of hemangiomas, however i don't believe so after seeing pictures. Here is a picture of my spots. They don't ich or hurt, they are just there. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Anonymous
|

replied July 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hve you seen a doctor?
|

replied July 13th, 2007
Not yet, im just on here trying to get ideas before i go.
|

replied July 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
could it be a rash or a bug bite
thatd be my guess
im no doctor though lol
|

replied November 23rd, 2012
hi i hav these red pin size spots on my legs and my mum says it could be heat rash or that its just that im normally anemic mabey that wht it is tho im not sure
|

replied November 23rd, 2012
hi i think i may be able 2 help ???
hi i hav these red pin size spots on my legs and my mum says it could be heat rash or that its just that im normally anemic mabey that wht it is tho im not sure
|

replied December 21st, 2008
red spot on leg
I have a red spot on my leg. It started with what looked like a bug bite and got larger. Doesn't itch or hurt and not really swollen. It is now about the diameter of a large pencil. Any ideas?
Jackie
====
|

replied February 10th, 2009
skin cancer
to jackie, I've have a similar problem I have a rash or spot five inches above my ankle. at first it looked like a bite black dot in the middle. so i thought it was a spider bite, because my brother had it once. but mine didn't burst like his. mine grew inside the skin. it got redder and started growing it's more than an inch long and almost an inch wide. it's not really red. more like a really soft red, pink color. someetimes it itches, and sometimes i think it swells a bit. i've had it for months now and it wont go away. it doesn't hurt. and I think it stopped growing, it's not popping out like a pimple, it just looks like a rash or birth mark. I have no idea why I have it, the itching is probably caused by shaving. Since I have really sinsetive skin, I cant use that spray that takes the hair off ur leg, because i get tinny bumps, and sometimes when I shave I get reall itchy, but now always. I read about it and it's a skin cancer symptom. maybe you should get checked. I'm planning to but I'm sure it wont be anytime soon if I could get more information, please email me.
|

replied February 21st, 2009
diagnosis
did you spent more in sunlight.
|

replied June 11th, 2010
Spot on leg
Anabelli, I have a spot on my leg that sounds just like yours. I noticed it about 3 months ago. It hasn't gotten larger, smaller, lighter, or darker. Did you ever find out what it was? Jan
|

replied June 2nd, 2011
I have the same problem and went to see my doctor and he told me it was a infected bug bite.
|

replied February 9th, 2012
Heya, I have noticed a red patch on my knee, it's probably nothing but I want to check :/
|

replied March 25th, 2012
i have a red shiney spot on my uper leg it hurts and has blisters in it what can itbe
|

replied May 19th, 2012
red bumps
I have something similar. I was outside drinking coffe and a fly or a bee fall on my arm it didn't bite me or anything. But right afeter it touch my arm I started getting inchi all over my body. Nd I started scraching and some bumps appear. Thta next day I got red bumps with a black spot on the middle its been 3 weeks already and they are still there. They are ichy still. I wonder what it is?
|

replied November 28th, 2012
Experienced User
I think you must go to a dermatologist. They might help you, or someone who are concerns about that.
|

replied April 11th, 2014
spot
i had a massive spot on my thigh, it popped and got smaller but there is still a red mark on my thigh and has been there for 2 months Sad help?
|