Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Annal Sex

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
how to have annal sex with out pain? Question
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Arial
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Your best bet is to take it really slow and use lots of lube. Have your partner try with fingers first to get loosen the area up a bit. As long as you have a caring partner that will take it slow for you then there shouldn't be a problem.
|

replied July 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Annal Sex
Arial wrote:
how to have annal sex with out pain? Question
dont do it thats how Wink Wink
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Arial wrote:
how to have anal sex with out pain? Question

Step One: Go to bar of your own choosing. Prefereably one where there is a jukebox. (Because music is fun, m'kay?)

Step Two: Intake two shots of Goldenschlagers, one "Sex on the Beach", three shots of DiSarranno Amaretto on the rocks, and one whiskey sour. And a Killian's to wash it all down. No, no, why waste good beer on a numb tongue. Have a MGD instead.

Step Three: Allow predetermined male to carry you into car before you make a scene.

Step Four: Allow predetermined male to carry you to bed, strip off your clothing, and apply Vaseline to his appropriate bodypart.

Step Five: Make sure predetermined male wipes the drool off the side of your mouth while you are snoozing while he is performing said act with you.

Step Six: Wake up the next day, have a Bloody Mary and two aspirin, and review with predetermined male what happened the previous night.

Step Seven: Buy an enema.

From then on, drink one less drink per night until you have built up an elasticity in your nether region that you never thought possible.

Good luck!
|

replied July 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Birch wrote:
Arial wrote:

Step One: Go to bar of your own choosing. Prefereably one where there is a jukebox. (Because music is fun, m'kay?)

Step Two: Intake two shots of Goldenschlagers, one "Sex on the Beach", three shots of DiSarranno Amaretto on the rocks, and one whiskey sour. And a Killian's to wash it all down. No, no, why waste good beer on a numb tongue. Have a MGD instead.

Step Three: Allow predetermined male to carry you into car before you make a scene.

Step Four: Allow predetermined male to carry you to bed, strip off your clothing, and apply Vaseline to his appropriate bodypart.

Step Five: Make sure predetermined male wipes the drool off the side of your mouth while you are snoozing while he is performing said act with you.

Step Six: Wake up the next day, have a Bloody Mary and two aspirin, and review with predetermined male what happened the previous night.

From then on, drink one less drink per night until you have built up an elasticity in your nether region that you never thought possible.

Good luck!
Laughing
|

replied July 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Birch wrote:
Arial wrote:

Good luck!

oh my god lol
Laughing Very Happy Laughing
|

replied July 13th, 2007
Be aroused, and masturbating while having anal sex. Make sure there is plenty of lube. You should also put yourself in the 'mood' for anal sex.
|

replied July 14th, 2007
Hi,

I am intriged by annal sex. I been married for 6 years to a super handsome man and the conventional sex is amaizing every time. But, he has always desired to try annal sex. I feel terrifyed. Every time we start, 1 liter of lube is not enough to stop the sensation of 'coming pop'.

I want to try it, but I can not stop thinking how gross may the smell be for him afterwards, or if the wall of my rectum can strech....

can you guys also tell me if you need to give it several trys before start liking it? Is it true about the enema?

Very Happy
|

replied July 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
beatris garcia wrote:
Hi,

I am intriged by annal sex. I been married for 6 years to a super handsome man and the conventional sex is amaizing every time. But, he has always desired to try annal sex. I feel terrifyed. Every time we start, 1 liter of lube is not enough to stop the sensation of 'coming pop'.

I want to try it, but I can not stop thinking how gross may the smell be for him afterwards, or if the wall of my rectum can strech....

can you guys also tell me if you need to give it several trys before start liking it? Is it true about the enema?

Very Happy

The feeling of "coming poop" is exactly what I felt too when I had anal sex; it's a normal feeling. You pretty much have to just ignore or enjoy that feeling. The smell isn't bad at all.
|

User Profile
replied July 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I was completely kidding about the enema. I have never had anal sex.

Best of luck!
|

replied July 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Eiri wrote:
beatris garcia wrote:
Hi,

Very Happy

The feeling of "coming poop" is exactly what I felt too when I had anal sex; it's a normal feeling. You pretty much have to just ignore or enjoy that feeling. The smell isn't bad at all.

I tried it like twice..and it was...interesting..i think it was more just because we were both curious (him more than I) so..i figured I'd give it a try..it isn't terrible but it isn't my preference, his either actually...I think he just wanted to see the difference haha...i'm sure we'll eventually try it again one day...i kinda liked it..sorta..its...different Smile but u gotta be very patient..can't just lube it up and go..OW..
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Each time I tired anal sex with my man I get a different feeling.
The first time I had pain for about 3 days I thought I was going to be taken to the ER. The second time about 1 year later it was very good. He kissed and played with me during taking my mind off of the pressure on my rectum. Tired again a month ago, he was rock hard I was like O' HELL NO, you have too STOP!! I couldn't take it.
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yeah, anal sex takes talent lol. Compared to anal, vaginal sex is plug-and-play!
|

replied January 25th, 2009
anal sex
hi
anal sex such as pussey sex has pleasure if the man and woman khnow how do it . anal sex do not must wildy but in peace. frist the man must wet the woman anus with gele and his finger slowly gave into ass and with finger play with ass the woman too help him and open her ass with his hand
|
Quick Reply