Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Tmi But Need Help

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
ok so here goes this morning when i woke up and got dressed (sorry for the naked image tee hee) my lower right ....leg meets body kindda were the overies are (sorry for ms) felt hot from the inside (not to touch tho) but as the day went on it know hurts like a devil kinda like some one squezing it make any sense??? any one had that before or know what it could be??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I haven't ever had this this but I hope you are feeling better.
|

replied July 11th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
i have absolutely no clue but i know that pain in your ovaries could mean an ovarian cyst. most of the time they are harmless but if they twist the ovary that can be very painful. i'm not saying that's what it is but i've had pain in that area before and that's what it turned out to be. the majority of cysts are harmless and benign and often go undetected. some go away on their own, some with relatively minor treatment. it's just an idea. maybe you just slept funny or something like that.
|

replied July 11th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
oh and i don't want to alarm you or anything, but your appendix is on the lower right side as well. if your pain gets worse or doesn't go away you should check with your doctor just to be safe. also, if you get nauseous or fevered that's not a good sign and you should see a doc asap. hopefully it's not appendicitis but i just thought i'd throw that out there so you know about it in case you didn't. hope you feel better soon.
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2007
Supporter
thank you for your reply i do have cyst so i didnt think of that plus i have had nausea but i think thaT IS FROM ALL THE STRESS I AM DEALING WITH AT THIS TIME. again sorry for the caps it keeps doing that.
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2007
Re: Tmi But Need Help
candita sky wrote:
ok so here goes this morning when i woke up and got dressed (sorry for the naked image tee hee) my lower right ....leg meets body kindda were the overies are (sorry for ms) felt hot from the inside (not to touch tho) but as the day went on it know hurts like a devil kinda like some one squezing it make any sense??? any one had that before or know what it could be??

The only time I felt a burning pain in the lower right quadrant of my abdomen was when my appendix ruptured. I sure hope that's not what's going on with you. Just know that if the pain continues to get worse, call your doctor. Sorry, I don't mean to sound so grim. I hope your issue isn't serious. Take care
|
Quick Reply