Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

took plan b last month, now 9 days late no period neg test

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Please help me!! My name is Kayleen and I took plan b last month. My bf and I had unprotected sex the morning after my pd ended ( on the 17th of September) I used vcf foam twice - once before sex, once after. Took plan b 10 hours later. Took a pregnancy test 2 days ago, 6 days after my missed period which should have come on the 11th. So, the facts are this,

Used spermicide. Twice
Sex was Morning after period ended. ( still a little bloody.) And so 9 days before ovulation
Took plan b within 10 hours
Took a first response test 6 days after missed pd. (-)
So my chances of being pregnant are seemingly slim. BUT I CAN'T STOP FREAKING OUT!!! please, someone help me, I can not be pregnant, I even called the plan b hot line, they were no help saying just go see a doc. Which I'm morbidly terrified of... Please, has anyone had an abnormally late period due to plan b? I promise to post back if and when I get my period to help others. Please help. Any advice appreciated. :'(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2011
Advanced Support Team (online)
Members are already discussing this topic, so we're redirecting this thread. Join the conversation here:
Signs and symptoms that you may be pregnant
Did you find this post helpful?