Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

Too wet in vagina ?

I do not take birth control pills or any other medicines, but I seem to always be so wet and it makes sex too slick and hard for me to feel anything. Its like a clear watery liquid or discharge. Is there a powder or something that can be placed inside the vagina to make it dry? Thank you for any help you can give me.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper DRBS
|

replied August 3rd, 2009
ha ha
|

replied August 8th, 2009
Enjoy!
Those answers aren't very nice. When you are aroused, you make your own lubricant. You're letting your man know that he excites you and there are men out there that love a woman like you. Enjoy it!

If you need to, have a cloth available and say to your lover, I'm so excited by you, I'm so wet. I want to feel you even more...and use it. It will allow you some time.
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2009
Supporter
there was another women on this forum who had this problem, she uses a towel on her bed before she makes love to her husband.
the doctor suggested to her to go to the doctor to make sure she doesnt have an infection which causes her to discharge. but other women confirmed that this is their norm.
keep a small towel near you.
|

replied August 9th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Hey DRBS
This is normal for your body's function and you absolutely don't want to do anything to dry yourself out. You could cause excessive friction and injure yourself during sex or masturbation. Even if you have a waterfall between your thighs you shouldn't have any difficulty feeling your partner. I'd suggest focusing more on your partner and less on our vagina and see if things improve. If you continue having problems feeling pleasure it's something you should talk to a doctor about.
|

replied December 12th, 2009
Excess vaginal wetness CAN be a problem, at some point there's no friction and neither partner will feel anything. I had this problem with an ex-GF of mine - she would gush virtually uncontrollably when she got aroused and it started to become a problem after a while. Not all guys are Ron Jeremy and a penis that would be perfectly fine for a normally-lubed woman isn't going to have any effect on an overly-lubed one.

The easiest thing to try is to take an antihistamine before sex, this will dry out mucus membranes and might help with your issue. Also, stop drinking fluids before sex. If you still have a problem, talk to your doctor, freezing or lasering some of the cervical cells _can_ help with this problem, but not everyone reports success or if they do it doesn't necessarily stay permanent.

Good luck!
|

replied December 22nd, 2009
too wet during sex
i have the same problem, but only in the last year. i began to think it was my new boyfriend who has a small penis compared to my ex, but i dont hink this is the problem. i think its due to changes in my body, getting older, change of surroundings, new man. but i will try the antihistamines and will post a comment too see if it works or not. i know this has begun to effect my boyfriend as well. and our sex life and i am more aware ofthis while having sex than actually climaxing. but will try this and let ye know
|

replied March 26th, 2012
vaginal 'over wetness'
Yes, {vaginal over wetness} can definitely have a negative affect on your sex life. There is less feeling, and sometimes makes it makes a woman sometimes seem like she is too large {loosey goosey} for her or her man to feel anything, due to the immediate over wetness. It is an embarrassing problem and can cause sex to not be as enjoyable. I have not enjoyed sex for several years now, due to this problem. Is there ANY HELP out there to eliminate the wetness ? I have tried antihistamines {benadryl} prior to sex with no success.
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi kimmie_dee and welcome to ehealth: All of us women are different...I, too, am juicy, but I love it...Are you using too much lubricant to add to this problem?....Try tightening up with some kegel exercises....It is possible that they may help...Your wet because your body is in want for the release it is enjoying....My best advice is to accept yourself as you are....I'm not sure of your age, but hopefully after Menopause you may not have this problem....Take care...

Caroline
|

replied March 27th, 2012
vaginal over wetness
Caroline, I am age 45, and no i do not use any lubricant. Surely do not need any... i do kegel exercises. Tightness is not the problem. The over wetness is the problem. Although not what i was hoping for, Thank you for your reply.
|