Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Too skinny and thin

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
i am 19 yearls old guy . i am very skinny , my details are weight - 44kg, waist - 25, height - 5.6inch, age 19 ,look too skinny i do not have developed good chest like any other boys of my age and also i want to look good and normal what should i do because my eating habits are good but am not able to gain some fat my father was skinny at his child hood and teenage but he was not like me i mean skinny but not like me so i worry about it what do you think should i do please help me i need help
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper justin360
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Get evaluated for the causes of low weight. If any metabolic disorder ruled out then consult a dietitian for any help with food intervention.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.