Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

too much sex ?

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
my girlfriend and i have been having constant sex for a week. i mean as soon as she comes over she wants it, till when she has to go. this isnt the problem for me, i love the fact she wants me so badly and i want her just as much. unfortunatly i can only get up for her 2-3 times a night, when she wants more. and in the end as much as i want to please her with myself i must resort to using my fingers to fill in where i cannot.

short form: every day, 2-3 times a day. what i would like to know is this normal, is she asking too much from me for more?

or am i suffering from erectile dysfunction or something similar? i dont have any causes, healthy 18yo male no drugs, alcohol, smoking, or medication.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 5th, 2008
Experienced User
well i say no problem
well i say ur pretty lucky tho but it kind of gets old after going so many times and just tell her to take it eaasy..at lease she won't be leavin u for a while lol ur doin something right but relax its just plesure and life everyone does this some point in life doin it all the time natural.
|

replied August 8th, 2008
Experienced User
A female can only orgasm (clitorally) as often as a man until they run out of steam. If we could go for as long as we wanted and as many times as we desired every day, we would all just have sex ALL THE TIME. You need to let your body reproduce before you can let more go.

I think what you should try with your girlfriend *when she wants seconds or thirds* is to focus on pleasing her clitorally. If you or she can get her to orgasm, she'll be worn out and ready for bed.

Perhaps consider to penetrate with your fingers (use lube) because there's more pressure, feeling and control with your fingers.
|

replied August 17th, 2008
Why worry so much?
It is normal...
Obviously your body will start experiencing fatigue since male are the one who usually moves!
|

replied November 23rd, 2009
Pleasing your Lady
If you are really interested in pleasing (satisfying) your lady, and providing as many orgasms as she could possibly want; and by the way giving yourself both pleasure and recuperation), do the following:
Very gently stimulate her clitoris with your finger (do not penetrate), then place your lips gently over her clitoris, caress her, and then again, very gently, slowly suck in, and massage with your tongue.
I guarantee that she will be thrilled, and if you desire, possibly she will be yours forever.
|