Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

too much masterbation?

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
User Profile
hi ther sorry my english may be not to good bot i will try to say my problem i have ben with more than 4 girlfriends for the last 8 ears and with all this girls that i had sex i felt no pleasure so too they and all of them they have told me that this problem its mine the only time that i feel good its only for about 5second when i ejaculate or come before i ust to play allot like 2 times every day for ten years before when i had sex for the first time i feel diferent and 2 years ago i heard my worker to say to one other guy that if you masturbate than you loos your felling i realy want to fix this problem bot i dot know how i went too more than 7 doktors in canada and they cant help me i went to 2 wrologits 1 newrologist and psykiatrist and i dont know where alls to go so please if you thing that you have any idea what my problem its tall me and i will go any where to fix this problem thanky

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2011
too much masterbation?
Hello.

Your situation could arise due to the habituation of your sensory systems to masturbation. Though it cannot be said with conclusive evidence, masturbation may lead to an increased threshold for sensory stimulation. What it means is that you need more stimulation than an intercourse provide you. I am sure the doctors must have been able to diagnose your problem. But the treatment is challenging. And you need to be persistent with the treatment. There are trained Sex Therapists who can guide you regarding how to train yourself for deriving pleasure from intercourse. Hope this helps.

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD

(This post is for the purpose of providing medical information and is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a doctor. This post is not intended to give or rule out a diagnosis, create a doctor-patient relationship or replace an existing one. I am not able to diagnose medical conditions online. Please consult with your doctor or a qualified healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment options)

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Erectile Dysfunction , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.