Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Too much discharge

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
For the past year, I have been trying my hardest to cope, but I am now at my wits' end. I have to wash as soon as I get up so I can put on a fresh pair of undies. An hour later, I'm changing them again. When I go to the loo, I find a lot of white discharge, even more so when I'm ovulating. It's thick and makes my underwear smell like I haven't washed at all!
It serves no purpose, it doesn't smell of anything in particular, its plentiful, thick, white and sometimes so bad i have to put tissue there to soak it up Sad
I just want a day where I can relax and not worry about this horrible discharge.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 24th, 2009
Replies?
I wish someone would answer this...
would like to know what the solution is
|

replied May 25th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
I always thought that this was just part of the normal variations between women. I am also a wet one with plenty of cervical mucus and have no chance of going without underwear Sad

Try pantyliners or light pads instead of tissue. Pantyliners absorb much better and prevent smells.
|

replied May 26th, 2009
I am going through the same thing. I have been for 4 years. It is frustrating and embarrassing. I have been tested for everything under the sun and I still have no answers. I have to change underwear twice per day. I feel "wet" all the time. The discharge is so heavy sometimes it looks like petroleum jelly. I am afraid to get a boyfriend because I don't want to have to explain to him why I can't have spontaneous sex or why I must use the restroom several times per day to "clean" up. This is ruining my life.It woul;d be nice to have a healthy vagina again.
|

User Profile
replied May 27th, 2009
me too !!!
me too
ive went to the doctor and thought i had a yeast infection and everything,i didnt.
its just that we some bad females wit, thats all.
my boyfriend loves it!!!!
|

replied June 7th, 2009
It doesn't feel normal, feels like a dripping facet to be honest Sad
|

replied November 7th, 2011
I'm kind of experiencing the same thing right now, I'm always feeling wet and smelly. I don't know if I can change it or not! It's fairly recent for me though.
|

replied November 8th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Do you have an infection?
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2013
I'm the same way. my Dr. told me that I have to much 'free' testosterone and there is nothing that can stop it. it frustrates me so much.
|