Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Too many bowel movements

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
my question is in regards to bowel movements! i go too many times! and have pain in rectum at times! u sed to have blood in stools, but now! no blood, but constant urge to go! stools fel very hard ,and have hard time getting them out! i keep thinking bowel obstruction but have no clue! they are not!! loose! Sad bottom line: i spend too much time on toilet! this is not normal!! i have adjusted diet, but still have symptoms!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 21st, 2008
fat burner pills
are there any? fat burner pills which would help one lose about 25 pounds to go with exercise and diet? i weigh 225 at 5-11 and want to get down to 190 in 6 weeks!! any suggestions? i have heard from medical people that all fat burner pills are ripoffs! and scams!! true?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: symptoms, Diet
Quick Reply