Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > High Blood Pressure and Hypertension Forum

Too many Blood Pressure Pills!!

Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....
My father in law complains and feels his Doctor may be prescribing too many High Blood Pressure Pills he is currently taking 8 different kinds, is this too many?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 5th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi derow43 and welcome to ehealth: First, never take a pill for blood pressure unless a physician prescribes it...In fact never give anyone anything unless you talk to his doctor first...As for me I take five a day....Have for years...This is for blood pressure alone...Now add the one for Cholesterol, baby aspirin and one more and I have my own pill cocktail daily....Take care...

Caroline
|

User Profile
replied February 6th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Nessa7...You stated in your post that you could rid him of his blood pressure...You stated to contact you...First, a vitamin does not do this...If he has 8 pills to control his high blood pressure, he should not take anything with the exception of what is prescribed for him by a doctor...I am sure you want to help, but you can't fool around with medication....Take care...

Caroline
|

replied February 9th, 2012
So why dont you just shre the name of the vitamin with everyone?
|
Quick Reply