Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Too large penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
my girlfriend and I have been more sexually active in the past few months. Every time we have sex she experiences light bleeding afterwards and sometimes I have to stop because she claims it really hurts. My penis is 11 inches-not kidding! Isn't that abnormally large? Are there some certain positions we can try instead? perfect10 hides shimmy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 24th, 2009
I would say that is very long. A womans vagina is not 11 inches deeep. So try not going in as far. Also positions like you behind her (doggy) or her on top of you allows deeper penatration so I would advise to skip those positions and try it in the shower more often. The heat of the water will help her relax a little more and if you dont want to do it in the shower, Have her put a heating pad down there before sex. Have her talk to you more during sex also. But rough sex isnt really an option with you just be gentle!
|

Experienced User
tennisgal13,
This forum is not a place to crack jokes, it is not a place to make up a lie and ask for advices to a false statement! People are on this board to give honest advices to those who seek it, and don't waste their time with untrue statements. The topic you just posted (Re- you having an 11 inch penis) is untrue! Accarding to your other topics on this forum, all of your topics leads to prove that you are a female. I know not what part of the world you are from, but in my part of the world USA.; females can not grow penis, let lone an 11 inch one.
|

Experienced User
Re: Please help me! I have the penis of doom!!!! Help!
tennisgal13 wrote:
my girlfriend and I have been more sexually active in the past few months. Every time we have sex she experiences light bleeding afterwards and sometimes I have to stop because she claims it really hurts. My penis is 11 inches-not kidding! Isn't that abnormally large? Are there some certain positions we can try instead?

tennisgal13 is a woman
|