Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Too frequent periods

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Im 16 and Iv gotten my period for the 3rd time this month. I got it once then again 2 weeks later and 1 week after that again. My periods are always regular. I had my 1st shot of gardasil in january as far as I know it has nothin to do with it.
Any theories??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 3rd, 2009
Active User, very eHealthy
I think that it's because your still very young and you just have a servere hormone embalence.

Do you mind if I ask how old you were when you started?
|

replied March 7th, 2009
Well i just had 2 in febuary and i was wondering the same thing. Maybe it's just our hormones changing like MCR_MUCC mentioned.
|

replied March 10th, 2009
you are also only 16 and your body still has alot of changes to go threw

and the reason I asked how old you were when you started is because it's normal for your periods to be irregular for the first 2 years after starting.
|

User Profile
replied March 22nd, 2009
I have the same situation
I am 21yrs and I dont think is our hormones but it will be better to get a answer from a doctor
|

replied March 23rd, 2009
it's so sceary when things go wrong
|

replied February 15th, 2011
same problem /:
i have the same problem dancechiclivi, im 15 and ive had my regular period for two years from january. i got my period the last week of january, then i got it two weeks later and that ended and i was having brown spotting, then i got it again a week later. so now i have my period still and its crazy. why am i getting it so frequent? im not sexually active and not on any pills, so i dont know whats wrong.
|
Quick Reply