Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

tonsils swollen with nausea after eating

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
hi, i have recently had a really painful sore throat which i can identify as tonsilitus due to the white spots present on my tonsils, but more of the problem is with this i have been feeling sick after eating meals- is this linked in anyway? the feeling is horrible and is there any suggestions for how to get rid of it?

thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 4th, 2009
oh very normal!!!!!! i am a frequently flyer when it comes to tonsilitus.
Take advil a gravol remember soup and popsycles ARE your best friend. try to stick to broth and away fromt he chucks till the fever breaks and your feeling "hungry" and sleep lots and lots of sleep.. the gravol will make you tired and the nausea will subside with its help.
Feel better!!!
|

replied December 7th, 2011
CHRONIC NAUSEA
Daugther has extreme nausea since Octbober 24, At the time had strep and pneuomina. The strep and pneuomina cleared but the nausea has not. Every gastro test was done and all normal. Blood work all normal. Could her enlarged tonsils be causing the extreme nausea? She had strep 7 times in an 8 month period. Nausea is a 7 when she eats goes up to a ten. Any one that can help, I would appreciate.
|