Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Tonsilectomy post-op symptoms

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Hii. I am 27 i got my tonsilectomy 35 days ago ..the begning was quite painfully which get severe uptill day 13 after that my pain gradually got down. But for now i am feeling scratchy and abrasive throat . It feel like some thing is stuck in my throat although i dont have any pain or inflamation down there. But it is still discomfort for me. May be it is due to my fastening since 20 days in this month of ramadan either it is tissue healing process or because of not eating or drinking due to my fastening. When i drink plenty of water i feel little comfort other wise some times the scratchness leads to vomit situation for me. If you guys have similar experience kindly share it. Also i will certainly going to see my ent doc in few days...
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply