Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Toenail fungus treatment?????????

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Patients of Nail and toenail fungus infection is increased day by day I know about laser treatment for this disease is effective but if any natural way of treatment is available then please share.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi bellagio and welcome to ehealth: I know that there is some way to treat this, but am not familiar with what it is....My husband had it...What I did was to start cutting his toenails myself...This way I could get close and cut away a lot of the problem....Funny as it may seem, it worked...I would check with my doctor to get his/her advice...I know we opted to go this way as I believe he talked about medication and it would be a lengthy procedure.......Good luck...Take care..

Caroline
|

replied March 16th, 2012
Ya it's take long time to cure, Try to concern with your doctor about laser treatment it is helpful
|

User Profile
replied March 29th, 2012
I think laser treatment is good
|

replied March 29th, 2012
Yes laser treatment is very effective in this problem.
|

replied April 6th, 2012
I haven't tried the laser. First thing I did was ask my doctor if it really was Toenail Fungus, and he took sample and then said, "Yes". So I did research and got some Zetaclear and also some Purnail, and applied them -alternating each day or so - and that is helping. It does take time, months, mor the new nail to grow out, but it is clear.
|

replied April 6th, 2012
I absolutely agree with you first start some other method like Zetaclear and if you not see any improvement then decide for further If you want some clear information about toenail fungus read on nailfungustreatment.net
|